29 October 2021 Replace:
Starting with the island of Bali and the Riau Islands, Indonesia is now welcoming vaccinated travellers from 19 international locations initially (listed beneath). As of this writing, there are usually not any inbound flights, however this can change in November, with plenty of notable airways together with Qatar Airways, Emirates Airways, Korean Air, Turkish Air and Singapore Airways planning to renew routes to Bali. Under are the present particulars on how vaccinated travellers can go to Bali. Please observe that particulars are topic to and prone to change within the weeks forward. We might be updating this web page often to replicate the newest info.
Steps for Travellers:
- Legitimate e-Visa
- Register for an digital Well being Alert Card (e-HAC)
- Obtain and set up Care Shield Software which incorporates entry to e-HAC on cellular machine
- Add proof of full vaccination at the least 14 days previous to departure to e-HAC and await verification of vaccine certificates (course of can take as much as two weeks)
- Possess well being/medical insurance coverage masking COVID remedy in case of an infection value at the least $100,000 USD
- Have each unique and printed copies of vaccine certificates to current as-needed throughout travels in Indonesia
- Detrimental check outcomes from a PCR check inside 72 hours of departure to Indonesia.
- Youngsters underneath 12 years of age who’re travelling with dad and mom are exempt from vaccination necessities however would require a destructive PCR check. Youngsters 12-18 years outdated who’re unable to obtain COVID vaccinations will need to have medical statements from specialist docs in addition to a destructive PCR check.
- Nations eligible to go to presently are:
- France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Hungary, Sweden, Norway, New Zealand, Liechtenstein, Bahrain, Kuwait, China, India, Japan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, UAE
- Should arrive through a direct flight from nation of origin
- Current e-HAC QR code to well being officers previous to immigration procedures
- Use pre-arranged transport from the airport to an SHA+ licensed resort for at the least one night time
- Bear PCR check
- Watch for outcomes from the primary PCR check upon arrival to be despatched visa the Care Shield utility.
- Youngsters 6-12 years outdated should obtain PCR checks earlier than flying and on arrival, whereas youngsters underneath 6 years outdated will obtain Saliva checks.
- Throughout Keep:
- Put on masks in public locations besides whereas eating
- Quarantine in resort for first 4 days
- PCR check on day 4
- If outcomes from PCR check are destructive, travellers are free to discover the Island of the Gods
- PCR check when leaving Bali
Notice: At the moment Indonesia is following degree 3 neighborhood restrictions, which signifies that most vacationer points of interest stay closed and the operational hours of malls, eating places, cafes and bars are restricted and capability decreased to 50%. 99% of Bali residents have been at the least partially vaccinated whereas greater than 80% have been totally vaccinated, so it’s anticipated that these measures might be lifted in November.
EXO Journey can prepare for resorts, transfers and PCR bookings (day 1 and 4) and supply proof to undergo above website.