Hear about journey to Israel and Palestine, and significantly the world heritage websites of that area, because the Novice Traveler talks to Gary Arndt from everything-everywhere.com about his current go to.
Gary simply completed up a visit to Israel and Palestine the place he visited the final of the UNESCO World Heritage websites.
The websites in Palestine embody:
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem
- Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Panorama of Southern Jerusalem, Battir
The websites in Israel embody:
- Bahá’i Holy Locations in Haifa and the Western Galilee
- Biblical Tels – Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba
- Caves of Maresha and Guess-Guvrin within the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves
- Incense Route – Desert Cities within the Negev
- Necropolis of Guess She’arim: A Landmark of Jewish Renewal
- Previous Metropolis of Acre
- Websites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves
- White Metropolis of Tel-Aviv
UNESCO additionally named the Previous Metropolis of Jerusalem as a UNESCO web site however doesn’t embody it in both listing.
A few of these websites just like the Previous Metropolis of Jerusalem and Masada are routinely visited by many vacationers. Some just like the White Metropolis of Tel-Aviv could also be a bit tougher to understand. And a few just like the Caves of Maresha and Guess-Guvrin have surprises for many who go to.
We additionally speak about different tentative websites just like the Early Synagogues within the Galilee and Caesarea.
Hear about a number of the wonders of this space and its wealthy historical past.
Gary Arndt on Novice Traveler
Record of World Heritage Websites in Israel
Record of World Heritage Websites in Palestine
Previous Metropolis of Jerusalem
Dome of the Rock
Mount of Olives
Immovable Ladder of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
Citadel of David Resort
King David Resort
Tower of David Museum
Church of the Nativity
Chapel of the Milk Grotto
West Financial institution Areas within the Oslo II Accord
White Metropolis of Tel Aviv
Bauhaus in Germany
Bahá’i Holy Locations
Websites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel
Previous Metropolis of Acre
Biblical Tels – Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba
Beit She’arim Nationwide Park
Beit Guvrin Nationwide Park
Incense Route – Desert Cities within the Negev
Israel Nationwide Park Passes
Caesarea Nationwide Park
Berlin Modernism Housing Estates
UNESCO World Heritage Websites Chris has been to
UNESCO World Heritage Websites Gary has been to
One listeners unsubscrobes
Depart your individual assessment for Novice Traveler on iTunes
Please take our listener survey
November 2017 – India Novice Traveler Journey